Light As A Feather
- Does your skin get very oily and shiny throughout the day?
- Do you suffer from acne or the occasional breakout?
Light As A Feather is an oil-free moisturiser formulated to reduce oil shine (with the ingredient Evermatt) and help reduce breakouts (by incorporating Silver). This lightweight moisturiser won't cause breakouts, making it the essential hydrator for oily and acne-prone skins.
OIL FREE INSIGHT:
- Moisture is crucial for an oily skin
- Adding water prevents an overproduction of more oil
- Grapefruit (essential oil)
- Mandarin (essential oil)
- Bergamot (essential oil)
- Moisturiser for oily skin, without causing breakouts
- Result in a comfortable, contented complexion
- This very light weight moisturiser is a perfect hydrator, without adding any oil
- Ideal use: every morning and evening
- After morning application apply Serve and Protect SPF50+
- Always apply a moisturiser over the top of serums
- Skin will remain matt and oil free
- Silver will help prevent future breakouts
- Skin will stay balanced and trouble-free
- Silver - antibacterial agent that reduces future breakouts
- Evermatt - mattifying agent that absorbs skin oil
- Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) - energy bank for the skin
FULL INGREDIENT LISTING:
Water, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Ethanol, Glycerine, Polysorbate-20, Butylene, Glycol, Oleyl Oleate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP), Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Oleanolic Acid, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polysilicone-11, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Avena Strigosa Seed Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Lecithin, Silica, Silver Citrtate, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Oil, Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus reticulata (Mandarin) Essential Oil, Aminobutyric Acid, Barium Sulfate, Tridecane, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, BHT, Citric Acid