A Happy Medium
- Do you have oil down the middle of your face (the T-zone), but you're dry elsewhere?
- Do you like a medium-bodied moisturiser, but nothing too rich?
A Happy Medium is a moisturiser for combination skin, that will result in a comfortable, contented complexion. This medium-bodied moisturiser is a perfect hydrator for skin that can't make up its mind.
- Raspberry - rich in vitamins, polyphenols & anthocyanins
- Vanilla - rich in antioxidants and a good source of Vitamin Bs
- Balances combination skin
- Leaves skin comfortable and hydrated
- Not too heavy
- Ideal use: every morning and evening
- After morning application, apply Serve and Protect SPF50+
- Always apply a moisturiser over the top of serums
- NOTE: if your skin becomes too oily throughout the day omit the moisturiser in the morning and simply use Serve and Protect SPF50+
- Skin will instantly feel softer and smooth
- Over time your skin will be better protected to prevent premature ageing
- Hyaluronic Acid - boosts skin moisture & helps reduces inflammation
- Sweet Almond Oil - to lightly nourish the skin
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil - nourishing oil
- Mango seed Oil - rich source of fatty acids and skin-soothing
- Shea Butter - a nourishing emollient
- AquaRich - prolonged deep hydration for the skin
- Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) - energy bank for the skin
FULL INGREDIENT LISTING:
Aqua, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, PEG-20 Stearate, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Laureth-7, Allantoin, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Inula Helenium Extract, Avena Strigosa Seed Extract, Lecithin, Disodium Adenosine Triphosphate, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Phenoxyethanol, Algin, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid Dehydroacetic Acid